Latest posts by Barun Roy (see all)
- A rare glimpse in the world of Dragonflies - August 20, 2017
- Gorkhas and Gorkhaland available at Das Studio - January 14, 2015
- Fallen Cicada – Unwritten History of Darjeeling Hills now available as an Ebook - September 16, 2014
Barun Roy is an independent researcher, scholar and an author based in Darjeeling, India. He writes on various subjects and has contributed to a number of magazines, journals and newspapers. He has also authored a number of books. For a detailed listing of his literary and non-literary works, citations, papers, articles please click on the respective links given below.
- ACADEMIC AND TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- B. A. (Philosophy Hons.)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Aided Designing (PGCAD)
- M. A. (History)
- M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Media Ethics: Different Perspectives Nahida Begum N. Department of Political Science, Bangalore University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, International Research Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 3(1), 8-12, January (2014)
- Vernacular Press and Reporting Conflicts, Ranga Kalansooriya, Southeast Asia Regional Centre fo Counter Terrorism (SEARCCT), Selection of Articles Volume 1/2013, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Malaysaia
- Complexity: no longer a communication barrier in journalism? The case of narrative journalism, M Vanoost – … on Communication, Media, Technology & Design, 2013 – dial.uclouvain.be
- Language and the Politics of Belonging Among Indians of Nepali Descent by Chelsea L. booth, A Doctoral Dissertation submitted to the Graduate School-New Brunswick, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Later published in the Journal of the Association of Nepal and the Himalayan Studies.
- MAGAZINES AND JOURNALS EDITED
- SHORT STORIES
Barun Roy’s Books are available at
PLEASE NOTE: All trademarks are owned by their respective owners and have been reproduced here for promotional purposes only.