Barun Roy M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication), M.A. (History), UGC NET (Journalism and Mass Communication), UGC NET (History) is an Independent researcher, scholar and an author based in Darjeeling, India.
Latest posts by Barun Roy (see all)
- JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION - June 26, 2018
- Gorkhapatra - June 25, 2018
- First-ever evidence of Bronze Age chariots found in UP - June 7, 2018
TITLES AVAILABLE IN EBOOK VERSION
- Academic Writing: A Handbook for International Students, Stephen Bailey, Routledge
- Digital Journalism: Making News, Breaking News, Yuen-Ying Chan, Christian S. Nissen, Dusˇan Reljic´,
Russell Southwood, Damian Tambini, Open Society Foundations.
- Journalism Ethics by Court Decree, The Supreme Court on the proper practice of Journalism, John C. Watson, LFB Scholarly Publishing, New York
- Journalism and the Novel – Truth and Fiction, Doug Underwood, Cambridge
TITLES AVAILABLE IN PRINT
- Handbook of Journalism and Mass Communication, Vir Bala Aggarwal, V. S. Gupta, Concept Publishing Company, 2001, ISBN 8170228808, 9788170228806
- Public Journalism – Need of Contemporary Indian Society, Dharmendra Singh,Gaurav Book Centre, New Delhi 2018, ISBN 978 93 80318 14 1